Monday, April 23, 2012

"Team Chemistry"

Anybody taken the time to figure out if having a very high/low chemistry actually does anything?|||team chemistry is vary important......the higher the chemistry the better your team plays...think of chemistry in a real team...if the chem is low then you'll get more fumbles your receivers and tight end wont catch the ball as well is they should, your corners and line backers act scared of tackling and covering etc....|||I understand the theory behind it, I was just wondering if anyone had any facts to back it up.|||Anyone...?|||nope it doesnt do anything i dont think. people just like to think it does. its more just for looks having a 100/99 team rather than a 78/100|||No that guys concept is right but in the game is does absolutely nothing I played with 100 chemistry and against it and have had penalties and dropped interceptions its gay|||I had 100 chem 99 skill 2 weeks ago and now I made alot of moves on my team and have my chem at 83 or 84 and skill is 99. I havent noticed a bit of difference.|||Well I know I pull better cards when my chemistry is higher.|||TRUTH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BECAUSE GOOD PLAYERS DONT COME TO BAD TEAMS|||my team is 100/98. i always try to keep my team chemistry above 95
my team has 0 penalties a game, i think it matters but who knows
just my opinion
|||


Well I know I pull better cards when my chemistry is higher.


i pulled rookie TO, playoff reed, and elite mathews this past week with a team that had less than 40 chemistry so i dont think that has anything to do with it dude|||


Well I know I pull better cards when my chemistry is higher.


I've heard that theory, but mine has been around 95 for the past couple weeks and i'm still pulling the same turds I always have. My guess is either the guys with multiple inserts have incredible luck, know something I don't know or just open 10 times the packs that I do.... who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment