Monday, April 23, 2012

Lost Instruction Manual

My son lost my instruction manual and now I hope I'm not screwed. I want to play online, but it is asking for a code on the manual. I looked at the EA website and can't find anywhere to get an answer as to what to do. I still have my original case with Proof of Purchace, so I'm looking for help. Frankly, I am not about to spend the money to play online, so if this doesn't pan out, screw it and I'll just play NCAA from here on out and leave the Madden franchise all together. This could be important to YOU, because, I am like 0-1109 in online play, and ALL of you benefit from my lack of skills . Any help is appreciated -|||Any ea sports game has a code|||buy 1600 microsoft points. don't let your child get ahold of them. buy the download for 400 microsoft points. don't let your child get ahold of them. buy coins with the rest. don't let your child get ahold of them. kapeesh?

No comments:

Post a Comment